What gender is this!

If you have a dog or other larger animal that would like to kill them never think that their are completely safe! I thought my first 4 chicken were safe from my dog but he killed them all while I was at school! I'm still angry at myself today!
he.gif
Other than that I guess just make sure they stay in a relatively clean environment, have fresh food and water. There are way more experienced members on here so I'll leave all the tiny details to them!
big_smile.png
Congrats on getting your first chicken!

is she trained? we have a pit bull named sadie she is about 1 1/2 years old and she is huge and when we let her around the chickens all she wants to do is eat their feed and play with them. the chickens ride on her back and all so i think if you spent a little time introducing her to the chickens you could actually let her where they are. i spent alot of time and trained my dog very well so she does pretty much whatever i tell her lol

the best way is to get her on her leash and have someone else hold the chicken and just let the dog smell the chicken for a while. and slowly work to letting both of them go together!

Back
Top Bottom