Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Quail' started by Rexbandit, Oct 11, 2011.
Man what happened to quailshaq?? We need us a Good ole "just quail talk" thread anyone else game
I have no idea what quailshaq is but I'm always game for quail talk!
Me too and sadly this is about the only place I get to talk to them because my wife is never very enthusiastic about them. Lol. Any way just put anouther 130 coturnix chicks in the brooders that hatched out today. What kinda quail do you have Missi
I hate to break it to you but you just broke the 2nd rule.
Rules of QuailShaQ 101
1. We do not talk about Quail as if they are a smaller version of something else.
2. We do not talk about QuailShaQ.
3. You can bring the heat here. (in as much as allowed by Mods)
4. All fingers and mouths are pointed down-range, but automatic fire is allowed.
5. Mr. Johnny Cash's music is played here, Hank sometimes opens for him.
6. We do not pander on QuailShaQ wink
Lol. Well at lest there's some out there that remembers. Even if i did nave to break a rule or too to find them.
Eh we can start one up again. We are one big happy family. No need for one thread to contain it, let's show it to all what a fun bunch we can be
Yea that's the spirit. So ive been working on a new barn (well its probably close to a shed) that im hoping to be able to winterize my quail in. Been doing so well with hatching that i don't want to stop so hopefully my new quail barn will allow me to keep my girls laying through out the cold winter days.
Yeah, just add sOme lighting and probably heat lamps and you are set with eggs!