what happened to Country Hatchery???

Guess all the eggs hatched??

idunno.gif

Quote:
I too have been trying to get into their website for about 2 weeks now thinking it was just "under construction".
caf.gif
I haven't tried to call yet though have you?

Quote:
Not wanting chicks right now.
caf.gif
Just wanting to check website to see if they carry Dark Cornish for this Fall delivery or if I need to try to find another hatchery or breeder. Had great luck with this Springs Delawares from them so was hoping to use them again.

When did you read that....what issue? I talked to him back in July and he had sold all of his chickens, turkeys and geese and was going to be only carrying muscovies. I ordered some ducks from him in his last hatch that the USPS failed to deliver and I have been unable to contact him. I know he was going to be going to Hawaii for a bit after his last hatch and I assume (have no real basis in fact) that he took the site down until the Spring when he will again be carrying ducks. I guess time will tell.

Quote:
They are in two diffrent states,Estes hatchery is here in Missouri and they don't have Moscovies.Country hatchery is in Oklahoma and they have Moscovies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom