What happened to her feet??????

Is there a wound on the far right side of that toe just out of view of the camera? Or is it just dirt?

It certainly looks like she has something going on. Without the tell-tale black scab it's hard to say. Is she limping?

Is there a wound on the far right side of that toe just out of view of the camera? Or is it just dirt?

It certainly looks like she has something going on. Without the tell-tale black scab it's hard to say. Is she limping?

she doesn't look like she is limping but she walks like it hurts her a little. and I think that is just dirt.

Honestly, if she is not limping then I would leave her be. If/When she starts limping then I would intervene.

Good luck.

Honestly, if she is not limping then I would leave her be. If/When she starts limping then I would intervene.

Good luck.

ok, I'll leave her. I'll check her again in a couple of days and see if she is getting worse. I'll post pictures again then. thanks for your help.

Would you mind posting a picture of the SIDE of that toe? That does look like a scab - wash the foot really well before.

Back
Top Bottom