What happened to our sexlink sticky?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Celtic Hill, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Celtic Hill

Celtic Hill Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Scotland CT
    What happened to our sexlink sticky? I LOVED that thread, where is it? [​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

3. Celtic Hill

Mar 7, 2010
    Scotland CT
    Oh, Phew! [​IMG]

4. Cowgirl71

Cowgirl71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Missouri Ozarks
    I really wish it were still a sticky on the top of the breeds/genetics/showing page. Very few people will see it now... [​IMG] Mind me asking why it was moved?

5. Celtic Hill

Mar 7, 2010
    Scotland CT
    Quote:Yeah, people won't see it and the amount of sex link question threads will go up. It drives me Nutty when people post topics asking about sexlinks when there is a great/amazing thread that has most everything you need to know!

6. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:Yeah, people won't see it and the amount of sex link question threads will go up. It drives me Nutty when people post topics asking about sexlinks when there is a great/amazing thread that has most everything you need to know!

I agree. I dont think near as many people look in the Notable References sticky to be able to find it there.

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I don't know when it was moved or by whom. Nifty doesn't care for numerous stickies in any one section so the index sticky is usually where you find those threads.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by