What happened to the kids on BSTG thread??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nupine, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    What happened???

2. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    i believe it overheated and spontaneously combusted, much like this one will likely do.

3. Alaska animal lover

Alaska animal lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    Palmer, Alaska
    I don't know, I only got to page 6 and then it vanished. I was wanting to see how it ended too.[​IMG]

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member

just to remind you. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  5. angelmarie

angelmarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    its best to let the professionals handle it, i'm sure no matter what it will have a happy ending for BYC.

6. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    it was deleted by a mod, it is nolonger open for discussion.

7. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Don't hurt me or ban me!! I didn't know!!!

8. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:just to remind you. [​IMG]

i think that's the point. from what i'm reading, that girl's been trying to reach a moderator for a couple of hours now with no reply. and i don't see what is wrong with asking where the thread went. it's a legitimate question. the first poster may not have known the thread got deleted by byc.

be a little kinder next time. alot of the new people don't know the rules until they break it and then get slapped for breaking it.

9. Nupine

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio

i think that's the point. from what i'm reading, that girl's been trying to reach a moderator for a couple of hours now with no reply. and i don't see what is wrong with asking where the thread went. it's a legitimate question. the first poster may not have known the thread got deleted by byc.

be a little kinder next time. alot of the new people don't know the rules until they break it and then get slapped for breaking it.

Thank You!!

10. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

How was that being not kind. I was just reminding them about the rules so they dont get in trouble. I didnt say it mean, it was just a reminder.

Nupine: sorry if you thought that was mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by