What happened to the kids on BSTG thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I only got to page 6 and then it vanished. I was wanting to see how it ended too.
big_smile.png

* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member

just to remind you.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
just to remind you.
smile.png

i think that's the point. from what i'm reading, that girl's been trying to reach a moderator for a couple of hours now with no reply. and i don't see what is wrong with asking where the thread went. it's a legitimate question. the first poster may not have known the thread got deleted by byc.

be a little kinder next time. alot of the new people don't know the rules until they break it and then get slapped for breaking it.

Quote:
just to remind you.
smile.png

i think that's the point. from what i'm reading, that girl's been trying to reach a moderator for a couple of hours now with no reply. and i don't see what is wrong with asking where the thread went. it's a legitimate question. the first poster may not have known the thread got deleted by byc.

be a little kinder next time. alot of the new people don't know the rules until they break it and then get slapped for breaking it.

Thank You!!

Quote:
just to remind you.
smile.png

How was that being not kind. I was just reminding them about the rules so they dont get in trouble. I didnt say it mean, it was just a reminder.

Nupine: sorry if you thought that was mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom