What happening to this chick?

If one chick has it then they all have it.
If you are going to use Corid you treat the entire flock at the same time.

Also where did you purchase the chicks from and how long have you had them?
I purchased from a local farm store. They got them from Hoovers. I’ve had them for 2 1/2 weeks, and they are 3 weeks old.

I purchased from a local farm store. They got them from Hoovers. I’ve had them for 2 1/2 weeks, and they are 3 weeks old.
Is this chick the same small chick that you started a different thread about?

What about the other chicks mentioned in your other thread... They came from the same feed store at the same time?

Having coccidiosis prevents the chick from actually absorbing the nutrition in the intestines... Which can cause serious issues because it doesn't get a balanced diet.

Can you get clear pictures of fresh poop please?
You feed any treats?
I can get a picture next time she poops, but it’s very runny and has a worse than normal smell. I don’t feed treats yet.

What about the other chicks mentioned in your other thread... They came from the same feed store at the same diff

What about the other chicks mentioned in your other thread... They came from the same feed store at the same time?
Different chick, same store and same time. Those chicks are doing just fine, along with the others I purchased at the same store/time.

Update: day 2 with corid, and she is doing so much better! She’s up, moving around a lot in her brooder, and eating and drinking more frequently and on her own! Shes still a bit wobbly at times, but so much better compared to when we found her! Her poop is appearing normal again. Personality appears to be coming back also!

I’m giving corid to all of my other chicks as well.

Thank you all for your help!

Back
Top Bottom