What hatcheries will ship 5 chicks

Thanks for everyone's help. I think I'll probably end up with MPC, they seem to be the only ones that can fill my picky order. Ideal poultry doesn't have a chick min but has a $ min which means I would have to order at least double amount of chicks and purely poultry has 3 chick min but need at least 3 of each kind. So thanks again for all your suggestions. Can't wait for spring

Sorry the other two didn't work out. But I've ordered from my pet chicken 3 times (a toatal of 30 chicks) and am very happy with them. They are shipped quickly and arrive relatively healthy. I only had one die in shipping out of the 3 times. They claim it only happens in 1% of orders and will pay a refund. Good luck with your chicks next spring! :)

I am going to get five chicks this spring but I only want 5 and a very specific 5. Who can I order from besides my pet chicken? Thanks

My pet chicken is the only hatchery I've seen that will ship such a small number of birds. I have ordered from them 3 times and am very happy with them. Do you not like this hatchery or do you just want more choices?

One of each
Black australorp
Buff Orpington
Barred Plymouth Rock
Red star
Golden laced Wyandotte
Why not get 2 of each - that way in case one dies, you still have 1. You may be able to find more hatcheries with your selection if you get 2 of each. - There's a good chance you'd lose a couple anyways before they start laying...

Back
Top Bottom