Decided the yard needed a little sprucing up so, I took on a few small projects. The first is a tipsy pot planter that didn't turn out as "tipsy" as I'd hoped, but, it'll have to do. I planted a variety of herbs in it: When our house was built, the A/C unit was put out front, don't know why, I'm sure it was placed there for some reason but I decided that it needed to be hidden from view but didn't want to pay what some places ask for those panels that hide such eyesores. All the materials I used, with the exception of some bolts and other hardware, were materials I had handy. And if anyone ever tells you that pallets are easy to paint, they're lying!