Ok, hatch 1 isnt even complete yet, and I'm already thinking about hatch 2. I have three different types of eggs ordered from folks on here. Three different people. They're all supposed to arrive the same day, but you know how the mail service is. So, providing they dont, do I keep them until the others get there. I'm guessing the longest would be 3 days wait, if one gets here early, and another late. I only have one incubator, so I dont think it would be good to set them to hatch on different days, cause that would be all screwed up with the hatch, wouldnt it?