What is Governmentium? Funny joke!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by BirdNut, May 12, 2011.

1. BirdNut

BirdNut Overrun With Chickens

Sep 13, 2010
    Suprise, Arizona
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Governmentium

Governmentium
    Research has led to the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neuron, 25 assistant neurons, 88 deputy neurons, and 198 assistant deputy neurons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2-6 years; it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neurons and deputy neurons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neurons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass. When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

I know, I know, it's a political joke and politics are a sensative topic... It was just too funny not to share! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. [​IMG]

2. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    That was a joke? I didn't think jokes were supposed to make so much sense [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. BirdNut

BirdNut Overrun With Chickens

Sep 13, 2010
    Suprise, Arizona
    Quote:I know! [​IMG]

...That's the scary part; It's all too true. [​IMG]

4. ams4776

ams4776 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Player Hater

Player Hater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2010