What is he mixed with???

Louieandthecrew

I am actually a female!
9 Years
Jun 21, 2010
God placed me in this world
Hey guys,
This is my Delaware mix rooster. I don't know what he is mixed with but I think y'all can help! Any answer is GREAT because I want to sell him but noone will buy him if they don't know what he is! Thanks!
61209_chloe_-_close_up.jpg

With his buddie, my Welsummer.
61209_maple_and_chloe.jpg

61209_149.jpg

61209_130.jpg

61209_chloe_-_side_pic.jpg

Now here he is as a chick (sorry the picture is so big
tongue.png
)
61209_chloe_as_a_chick.jpg

And as a young adolescent
61209_chloe.jpg

Please tell me what you think!!!
Thanks you!

Last edited:
you can edit out the extra picture. Click the edit button at the bottom right and then go in and delete the line with the same image.

Carol

Jessica, I'm going to take a very rough stab at this and suggest maybe Ameraucana perhaps. He has the nice slate legs of an Amer. I am by no means even so much as well versed in breed identification, so I would certainly keep searching for answers. But he is a very handsome boy and I'm sure you'll have no problems finding him a new home. How is his personality? Is he friendly? Does he take his job serious? Does he treat his ladies well? These are all things that a prospective new owner will want to know.
wink.png
Oh, and how old is he now? Good luck on selling him.

Jessica, I have no idea. But I agree he is handsome, and hopefully someone will take him. Sorry, wish I could help, but I haven't enough experience with Del crosses to guess!

Quote:
Thanks Serrin!
He is actually very brave, he isn't very friendly, he doesn't really know what his job is yet
tongue.png
, he DOESN'T take his ladies very well (he actually scares them AWAY from him!), and he is now 6 months old. I hope that answered all of your questions! Thanks all!

I think just calling him a Delaware cross will be fine. If they ask what the mix is just say "The possibilities are endless!"...and wave your arms around in a flourish. That'll get them excited!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom