What is it boy or girl???

melesata

In the Brooder
May 5, 2015
Hi people I finally made my first thread.Here is my problem I cant tell if my chicken is boy or girl its seem like a hen and a rooster at the same time. It lays a egg and wakes up people in morning. It also mates even know I don't know what is it is this normal or not and please tell me if boy or girl I'm worried
hmm.png
>_<

If it lays eggs it's a fertile female. They do sometimes also crow and mate with other hens. Not 'normal' per se, but not uncommon either, I'd think just about everybody who's kept chooks for long enough has seen at least one of those hens, lol.

Best wishes.

If it lays eggs it's a fertile female. They do sometimes also crow and mate with other hens. Not 'normal' per se, but not uncommon either, I'd think just about everybody who's kept chooks for long enough has seen at least one of those hens, lol.

Best wishes.
x2

Whats up with my chicken it even got wierder NOW HE MATEING WITHOUT ROOSTER OR HEN!!!!
1f629.png

And also its not a firtle hen its unknown gender
1f623.png
If it is laying eggs, it is fertile.....that is not the same as saying the eggs are fertile, because that would require the presence of sperm from a male bird, but any bird actively producing eggs is a fertile bird.

Back
Top Bottom