What is it with NOSEY people?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bheila, May 6, 2009.

1. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    First of all my husband is like any other farmer who has hay, dirt, grain, lint and what not in his pockets. He went into McD's this afternoon to get our daughter a Happy Meal. While he was trying to count the correct change in his hand, some lady walked up to him and started picking the lint out of his change. He told me what she did when he came out and I was like, WTH [​IMG] I told him if it was me I would've slapped her hand(maybe not) but still [​IMG] Am I overreacting? That's just a little too close for comfort for me. I reminded him that that's how fast she could've taken the cash right out of his hand.

2. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Or it could have been an awful way to try to flirt with a married man. [​IMG]

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Or an overzealous cleaning lady! [​IMG]

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:LOL! That is what I'm thinking. Probably just one of her pet peeves.

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Robin'sBrood :

thats what i think! [​IMG]

6. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

LOL sounds like a personal problem, I hope she has a therapist!

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

My pockets are like that, too. [​IMG] But, I don't think it is anyone else's business what is in the change that I pull out of my pocket, either ! [​IMG]

But, you guys understand, don't you ? [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  8. BantyHugger

BantyHugger Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Ponder
    Quote:I was thinking that or a serious case of OCD. Lol that would have been the worst attempt at flirting i have ever heard of. [​IMG]
    Quote:Yeah, I understand. I hate it when strangers come up and touch anything on me. I've had people "help" me get cat hair off my back. Its quite annoying.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  9. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:thats what i think! [​IMG]

Yes sirree!!!!!!!! That's exactly what I think!! If he is anything like my DH he is oblivious to flirting. Oh hon she was just being nice! Yea, sure...........

There is a gal at our local hardware store that had an affair with DHs friend quite some time ago. She is always so helpful and full of smiles when DH and I are in there. When we leave he sometimes comments about how nice she is and how all the employees there should be like her. I want to say, well if they all wanted to sleep with you they would be!!!

Note she is not quite as eager to help me when I am alone!! [​IMG]

10. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    Robin'sBrood :

[​IMG] I suppose if a 70 something year old lady wanted my 52 year old man, I don't think he would be that flattered [​IMG] Heck I'm 32 and I married him [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by