What is my lil Peepers?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Justino, May 29, 2008.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    here is Peepers my 2and1/2 week old EE chick...please say its a girl becuase its soooo nice [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] for girl! LOL

2. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    it looks like a boy to me but it could change right???? the only reason i think boy is because of the comb but it has the most and fastest feather development.... [​IMG]

3. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

I would say boy for Peepers....My Mr Lola started out with that tiny bit of pink..now at 5 weeks, his comb is red red...but it seemed like it changed from yellow to pink and back to yellow. Everytim I looked at him I thought something different. Now I know 100% because he has the red raised comb AND all the black feathers he has , especially on his tail, have an irridecent green sheen.

Peepers looks awfully pink for 2 1/2 weeks..thats just my 2 cents [​IMG]

4. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Quote:well thats just great.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] OMG IM SO P.O.ed! the nicest chick outa all mine always has to be a boy! [​IMG] this is like the 3rd time this has happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] WHAT AM I GONNA DO!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :eek: [​IMG] :mad: :mad: [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Well don't take that as a 100% for Peepers...maybe someone else will see differently, I just think that he/she looks boyish... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by