What is the best beginner incubator

bald k9

Songster
10 Years
Sep 5, 2009
Rural Edwardsville
Hello I am going to try to hatch my own eggs this year ,what is the easiest incubator to use , I hear people talking about temp, humidity, etc is there an incubator that you just put the eggs in and wait til they hatch? thank you for your time

There may well be an incubator like that (maybe the brinseas?) but I think the price would scare you off. Best beginner incubator in my opinion is the Hovabator Genesis. You will however still have to monitor temp and humidity. The good thing about the Genesis versus the cheaper hovabators and little giants, is the temp is almost always dead on. You'll need to go to walmart though and buy an $8 Accurite thermometer/hygrometer. It will show you the temp and humidity at a glance. Humidity is as easy as addiing water to the trays in the incubator until you have the right amount.....

We have a Rural King out here and they ony have a chioce of 2 incubators,are these any good? one is a little giant air hova still incubator 9200 and one is a 9200 with fan kit! thanks again for all the help

I would recommend the brinsea mini eco, hold the temps rock stable and the humidity too, It is small which means great for small
batches and looks nice lol
lol.png

quail kid1

Back
Top Bottom