What is the some of weirdest thing that you have done?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by chickens 4 ever, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Just tell us about weird things you have done and you can do weird things and come tell us :D
    Get it? Ok I will start.

Some of the weirdest things I have done is with my friend Brooke ( little farmer is her username)
    Ok I will start now.

Brushed my teeth with a towel.........

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Tried to fly off the roof of the chicken coop. [​IMG]

3. little farmer

little farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

eaten horse feed with Hayley (chickens 4 ever) eaten rabbit food eaten chicken food, and eaten a dog treat. XD

4. Haha oh yea :p

5. Haha! That must've hurt X/

6. Goodness well lets see there is so many Brooke XD

Hmmm, OH YEA! Haha, I got one, went down my massive hill in a wagon( with Brooke) ( little farmer) that couldn't even hold like 10 pounds and we broke the wheel! XD XD XD

7. amillecay

amillecay Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2011
    There are so many! Lets see, one time I had a race with my friends to see who could go down this massive grass hill on a scooter the fastest haha! I'm pretty sure I won but we all fell like tons of times.

8. little farmer

little farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

HAHA. Oh yea!!! Your faceplant!!!!!! XD

Hmmm, well, um made 'Martha' videos. XD HAHAHAHA

9. amillecay

amillecay Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2011
    I sat at the bottom of a hill with my friend while it was snowing out and I gave her a mermaid tale made out of snow.. then we sung Christmas songs as loud as we could. [​IMG] (we were down there for hours too) [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  10. picked a french fry up off the ground and ate it, shot goat food pellets out of a bb gun, I could go on and on but that's it for now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by