*What is the story behind your Avatar?*

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Iuvmychix, Nov 4, 2013.

1. A chicken!

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Another animal!

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. An object!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A phrase!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other...

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Iuvmychix

Iuvmychix Chillin' With My Peeps

O.K! The title basically says what you have to do! Just post the story behind your avatar. I saw a thread a few minutes ago where you told the story behind your username and thought that was really cool! I wanted to give it a try! I guess I’ll go first. On my avatar is my epileptic dog named Ed <3 We call him Eddyboy. My avatar is really simple,but some of you may have a bit more interesting and creative avatars! I know that you BYC folks are really creative,so you must have creative avatars,right? All BYC rules apply to this thread, so basically be nice and stay P.G with your language and posts! The most important rule is to have fun. I really hope this thread will be a success because some of my other threads haven’t really been one. Now without further ado, Ready, Set, Post Those Explanations!! :)

2. RanchGirl13

RanchGirl13 Chillin' With My Peeps

My avatar is one of my chickens who while I was taking photos of my other girls came up and stuck her head in front of the lense like what about me?

3. Iuvmychix

Iuvmychix Chillin' With My Peeps

I like that one :)

4. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    My avatar right now is a screenshot from a fantastic and technically inaccurate paper plane-throwing game called "Flight". It has the most awesome flying music is all I can say…

However I have had many avatars, I can proffer explanations for them all if you wish, which you probably don't because the significance of these silly pictures, bestowed upon them by me, would probably be of minimal interest to anyone else. :p

5. lost cowboy

lost cowboy Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2013
    I am a woodcarver, and have quite a few carvings. Cowboys are my favorites, so I figureI would use one of them. I give my granddaughters a carving of a Santa at Christmas time. Got started late this year, so I'm carving Snowmen this time.

6. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Wow, that's amazing - he looks great!

7. lost cowboy

lost cowboy Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2013
    Thank you very much.

8. Mine is my rooster Eddy right now. It used to be my chick Chirp I may change it back. Eddy was picture of the week so I made the picture my avatar, but I like both the pics. So, if I change it back it's my chick Chirp! If I change it this is the Eddy picture:
    [​IMG]
    and this is the Chirp picture:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  9. My avatar pic is just saying how great Pit Bulls are! Many people don't like them, but I love them!!!!!!
    I mostly have animals, such as horses or dogs. But, I wanted a little story and I love Pit Bulls so I put this one!!!

10. I love your avatar! I feel so bad for Pit Bulls! They are always being put to sleep at shelters.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by