What is the STRANGEST gift or reason for getting a gift you've had?

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
I couldn't find a place to put this in the other gift threads so I started this one.

I went out with a fellow a few times and one day he showed up on the doorstep. My mom answered the door then came into the kitchen where I was making tamales to tell me I might want to call the police, there was a strange man with a gun at the door.

It was the guy I'd gone out with, he'd come "Courtin'" according to him and had three gifts:
1. An over/under double barreled shotgun
2. A box of roasted long-green chilis
3. A gallon of milk

He turned into a stalker I had to have watched by the local SO!

lol.png
that is funny!! Well not really, but yeah.... The strangest gift I ever got was a mirror with some cheesy fake stained glass parrots on it from a neighbor I had never met. They let it on my door step with a card.

I was told from the time I was 14 I would never have children due to an inherited condition with my womb. So there I was in my late 20's with no children and my sister-in-law's family just couldn't accept that I couldn't have children. Her sister and her best friend got a bottle of blessed fish oil from their Priest that was supposed to help me get pregnant. I was supposed to rub the fish oil all over my body,,,,, oh yeah,,, I was really gonna get preggers smelling like a dead carp! I put it on my cat's food and they just loved it, good thing she was fixed.
Not long after I got a shock and found out I was pregnant, 4 months pregnant, and in the middle of a divorce.
To this day they think that bottle of blessed fish oil is the reason I have a son.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom