What is this guy?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by cdodehrn, Sep 13, 2010.

1. cdodehrn

cdodehrn Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2010
    Lucama
    Rooster with pea comb, yellow waddle, yellow legs. I have no idea what he is. He is being sold & I have no idea what to ask for him.[​IMG] I want to add picture but not sure how to do it here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    hope i did it right. thanks for any information
    cammie

2. cdodehrn

Sep 13, 2010
    Lucama
    :)Hi Everyone, I should have done this before posting my question. Ive spent quite a bit of time reading & reading here. I feel so much more informed about all these beautiful animals running around my yard. Free range & penned. My name is Cammie....and I already know I have a lot to learn. I came here looking for lots of answers because I was looking to sell all of these animals after a divorce [​IMG]& hubby just left them. But after all the reading, I think I am keeping a few of them. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Hello to all.[​IMG]

3. cdodehrn

Sep 13, 2010
    Lucama
    [​IMG] I have 3 Buff Oprin hens & a rooster, 4 pullets,2 cockerels and 16 chicks. A single RIR hen, with 22 chicks. All chicks are about 4-5 weeks old now. An Araucana hen, a beautiful brahma rooster, one hen I think may be easter egger. She lays lt blue to blueish greenish eggs. A single female Boer goat about 1 year old I think. And.....a beautiful RP tom turkey. husband moved out and just left these poor guys. Im having to learn a lot including feeding requirements since hubby didnt even leave any food for the poor things. Best of all, he's gone, I inherited & after being here I know what most of them are!!! Thanks for all your posts and answers to so many questions because its been a lifesaver...& I mean that honestly! Glad to be here

4. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Some kind of game rooster, he is very pretty. I honestly don't know how much you can get for him, but if I had him he would be priceless.

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

6. cdodehrn

Sep 13, 2010
    Lucama
    Thank you speckledhen & break an egg. I hope to figure out what he is. He is very pretty and can be somewhat aggressive with other roos. but arent they all. Im open to anyone who can help. [​IMG]

7. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Game roo. Doesn't look like a pea comb, looks like he's been dubbed. Whether for show, or fighting, looks like his comb has been removed.

8. Chris09

Chris09 Circle (M) Ranch

Jun 1, 2009
    Ohio
    He is a American Game but, are you for sure he has a Pea Comb?
    He just looks Dubbed and not a pea comb.

Chris

9. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    He's been dubbed (comb, wattles, & earlobs removed). A lovely grey american game cock. [​IMG] He'll look tons better when he finishes molting and growing his new feathers in.

10. cdodehrn

Sep 13, 2010
    Lucama
    :/WOW, I never even thought of that.thanks:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by