what is this

maddybp

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 20, 2011
i recently got a new chicken from my school and it mixed a bunch of other chicks from a different breed it has brown/black dots on its neck and tail and a yellow, practically white feather on the rest of its body and bright green legs with a medium cone and it is currently an adolscent can someone please help me find out what it is?
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
:cd:yiipchick:jumpy:cd:yiipchick

It would help if you posted a pic but so far it sounds like a mix. You have to post at least ten times before you can post pics, so do that first. Once you've posted enough you'll go to uploads, browse for a picture on your computer and press submit. Once you've done that you'll copy and paste the image link on to you're post. Good luck! And
bun.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
bun.gif

Last edited:
thx so much i will have to upload a pic of my chicken because my friend who also got a chicken from my school had one just like it and her uncle raises chickens and did not know what it was and then my neighbor who has raised chickens since she was a little girl also had no idea what it was so i will put a pic ASAP

heart,
maddybp

A.K.A the owner of 1silkie,1 rhode island red, 1dominique, 4 unknown, and 1 brahma

celebrate.gif
:drool:frow:lau:cd:yiipchick:ya:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom