what is with people??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, May 30, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    My step-cousins tried to set me up with this guy over 2 years ago. it didn't happen because i met my ex boyfriend and liked him better obviously. lol me and the guy my "cousins" tried to set me up with remained friends. about 8 months ago is when my ex and i broke up cuz he beat me up and went to jail. soo needless to say i was in a very dark place after my first boyfriend who was actually like a real boyfriend for over a month broke my heart and did what he did to me. so at that point i didn't wana hear anything negative from anyone and i just really wanted a shoulder to cry on and then a friend to be here and hang out with me to help bring my spirits up. soo he guy my "cousin" tried to set me up with said oh see you should have picked me i would have treated you better blah blah blah. i told him really? lose my number because i am having a hard time as it is with friends and i don't want this either. after 8 months dude still keeps texting me and saying hey buddy how have you been? I NEVER respond. for 8 months i have been deleting his message and going on with my day. well i JUST got a message from him saying the SAME thing. don't you think after 8 months of no responses he'd understand i don't want to talk to him???? what the h-e- double hockey sticks??????????

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. suzyq53511

suzyq53511 Drowning in Chickens!

Apr 30, 2010
    Beloit
    Thats a total sign NOT to date him anyways. psycho stalker. i would just totally ignore it.

3. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    call your cell provider they may be able to block that number for you.... or call the police

4. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    ohh good idea. i just get irritated and delete the text. i don't think calling the police would help (the cops round here don't help much, they don't do anything about my neighbor who sells drugs in front of his house and children soooo they won't do anything about this) i will go to the t-mobile store and ask if they can block the number. i thought about changing my number but i don't want to do that AGAIN cuz ONE person is on my nerves.

i just don't understand people sometimes [​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Just ignore him... it will pass.. [​IMG]

6. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Quote:i have been.. for 8 months!!! when will enough be enough??? like after 8 months wouldn't someone give up??? heck i do after 1 unresponded message lol

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:i have been.. for 8 months!!! when will enough be enough??? like after 8 months wouldn't someone give up??? heck i do after 1 unresponded message lol

Do you think that hes a stalker? Do you feel worried about him harming you??
    If you do..then you NEED to call the police asap!...
    But if you feel that hes just being a dork.... well.. then..i still say to just ignore it..OR block his number...
    maybe you could try to respond back to him this one time..and say STOP TEXTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see if he gets the hint then...

8. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room

Do you think that hes a stalker? Do you feel worried about him harming you??
    If you do..then you NEED to call the police asap!...
    But if you feel that hes just being a dork.... well.. then..i still say to just ignore it..OR block his number...
    maybe you could try to respond back to him this one time..and say STOP TEXTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see if he gets the hint then...

he doesn't know where i live [​IMG] he's too stupid to harm anyone. i'm not scared just annoyed. i have replied back a few times in the past and said STOP darn TEXTING ME!!!!!!!! he does but then like a few weeks later i get another.. het buddy how are you doing? like wow really??? i am going to have his number blocked. it's just irritating!!! [​IMG]

9. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    so um.................

hey buddy, how ya doin? BYC has been a great place to catch up............ [​IMG]

10. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Quote:[​IMG] yer funny

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by