What is wrong here?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by birdwrangler057, Mar 2, 2017.

1. birdwrangler057

birdwrangler057 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2016
    South Carolina
    So, today I was trying to upload some pictures, and the "upload" button just wasn't loading. I have uploaded many pictures before, and it has worked fine. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks!

1 person likes this.
  2. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

I had that happen to me before and so I waited and tried again when I got better service and then it worked just fine... do you have strong internet?

1 person likes this.
  3. birdwrangler057

Oct 19, 2016
    South Carolina
    Very much, I'll try.

4. LauraBrown

I'm guessing it worked since your profile picture is changed? :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Sorry you're having a problem! Please see the information here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/troubleshooting-byc-problems-bugs-error-messages-other-issues

If none of those things help, please come back to this post and reply with all the information requested in that article above, especially:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
    3) Have you tried a different browser? This allows you to test if it is a browser specific problem vs. a computer / network problem. We suggest Google Chrome or Firefox.

1 person likes this.
  6. birdwrangler057

Oct 19, 2016
    South Carolina
    Hi, thanks for the help.
    I use Google Chrome first off, and second, I tried the methods given earlier, and they worked. I guess it was just stuck. Thanks for all the help!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  7. birdwrangler057

Oct 19, 2016
    South Carolina
    Yep thanks for the help!

8. LauraBrown

Your welcome :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by