What Is Your Favorite Breed of Chicken?

PolishFrizzle

In the Brooder
May 23, 2016
Hi guys, and I am wondering everyone's favorite breed/s of chicken. What is your favorite breed of chicken, and why?

My favorite breed is a Golden Polish Chicken! I like their personalities, their looks, and their puffy little Afro. I also like Black Frizzles! They are soooo funny and cute and friendly. Lastly, I love white Silkies, because they are sweet and so fluffy, and who doesn't like a Silkie, I mean come on! They are walking fluff balls!

My favorite breed is D'Uccles/Booted Bantams! They come in STUNNING colours and are gorgeous, Small little talkative buddies who make the most amazing little yard decorations. All of mine I had were super friendly, even 2 f them who had no human contact, raised by a broody for 2 months still let me handle and cuddle them! They are some of my most favorite birds, mine is such a great 4H bird too! She holds completely still for SO LONG on my lap or on a table and I dont even have to pet her! She just kinda chills! She is so handy to have and such a great bird to introduce new people to chickens, she has made my entire 4H career a huge success!

I also love Speckled Sussex! They are some f the most friendly chickens, and they sit in the same spot for half an hour, like on a chair!

i like em all but if i had to narrow it down maybe breeds that is flighty and alert; mediteranean, long tails, games etc......

Back
Top Bottom