What is your favorite commercial?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by LegginMF12, Oct 12, 2011.

1. LegginMF12

LegginMF12 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2011
    Yucca Valley
    Right now I love the VW one where the two guys are taking a road trip and the driver puts on the cd for learning Spanish. For some reason it just cracks me up every time I see it.

2. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    I know it's a chicken commercial but can't remember the brand at the momen. When a mom states" When the kids are little they are so cute you want to eat them up (as they are showing kids doing bad things) and then there are the days you wish you did."

[​IMG]

3. stilldeb

stilldeb Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2010
    NW Kentucky
    I like the one where the couple is just married and they drive out to the country and there's a tent all set up really romantic and it rains and she is in the car and the tent falls down on him while she watches from IN THE CAR. Not saying that actually happened to us...okay maybe it did and that's why we crack up every time we see it, well I do because I was IN THE CAR. ha

deb g
    (married 37 yrs this month so I guess it wasn't too disastrous)

4. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

I like the GasX commercial..

"your son Rip is on line Toot"

I guess my maturity level is not the greatest [​IMG]

5. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    I normally don't pay attention to commercials, (mute button is my friend) but I like the one where the guy is in a train station or somewhere, and he suddenly rips off his coat, and starts dancing. Then he realizes the rest of the flash mob isn't joining him. Then he gets the text that the event was moved to 12:30. Too funny! I don't even know, or care, what the ad is for, it's just hilarious.

6. NickyPick

NickyPick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2010
    Cypress, TX
    Right now I'm loving the one with the little kid in the Darth Vader costume trying to make his "powers" work. I love how when his dad comes home, he runs past with a dismissive wave of his hands (busy now dad!) and then tries to get the car to start. Which it does, because Dad is in the kitchen pressing the start button on his remote. The kids surprise and the Dad's wink at the mom are just adorable.

7. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

One of these two.

or

Don't watch much broadcast TV though.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  8. BookWorm243

BookWorm243 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    Franklin, NC
    Quote:2x! I wish it was that easy to learn a new language [​IMG]

9. Bat Cave Silkies

Bat Cave Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    Bat Cave, NC
    I love the "Darth Vador" & "flash mob" commercials too....but my favorite is the one advertising eye glasses.....the woman in her nightgown, walking through the yard calling " here kitty, come to mommy" and a raccoon accompanies her into the house

10. yankeedoodle300

yankeedoodle300 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2011
    Chicken Heaven
    Quote:I Love all of these! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by