1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What is

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by horseyjess, Nov 17, 2009.

1. horseyjess

horseyjess Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2009
    SW Florida
    Everyone doing oline at 130 am (shhh I am at work lol)

2. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Quote:Time zones, it's 10:30 in Cali, and I'm avoiding working on my research paper for grad school... [​IMG]

3. horseyjess

Sep 2, 2009
    SW Florida
    Quote:Time zones, it's 10:30 in Cali, and I'm avoiding working on my research paper for grad school... [​IMG]

Ok its still late just not AS late lol!

4. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    It's only 10:38

5. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    It's 1:40am here in Ontario!

and I'm helping my brother finish up his french project [​IMG] ie. i've done all the work

6. BarkerChickens

BarkerChickens Microbrewing Chickenologist

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA

Sounds identical to me! My grad classes are 7-10 pm with a 1.5 hour drive home. I am so used to this schedule that 10:30 seems too early to go to bed...but definitely too late to be working on a paper. [​IMG]

7. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I fell asleep around 7 (I think). Woke up at 10:15. DH works till 3 AM. I'll be asleep again before he gets home.

8. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

well it's almost 1am here and I'm just not in the mood to sleep (ask me that again at 9am [​IMG])

I'm in a weird mood. It's lonely, reminescent, sad, spacey, etc. I assume it's because there was a new moon last night....

Plus, I used to work graveyard and I don't think my body has fully changed back over to "normal" hours.

9. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA

Sounds identical to me! My grad classes are 7-10 pm with a 1.5 hour drive home. I am so used to this schedule that 10:30 seems too early to go to bed...but definitely too late to be working on a paper. [​IMG]

It's a class on ethics, and i do have them I swear, but when the papers get into "when does the soul acquire an consience, and how is it formed?" My eyes glaze over a bit. So right now i'm procrastinating on my ethics homework, but not buying a term paper, as that would be unethical...

10. horseyjess

Sep 2, 2009
    SW Florida
    Quote:After working the 6p-6a shift I do not know what normal is anymore..Oh wait i am not sure if I ever did LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by