What kill this poor bunny picture very disturbing.

silly4buttons

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 5, 2013
Billerica Ma
This morining I went let girls out and saw this. What could have done to this poor thing? I know we have raccoons,fishers,foxes,possums, and coyotes. In one of the pics you can see how close it was to my fence.

Oh my, that is so horrible! I don't know what would kill it, ripping out the fur and leaving it like that, but I guess that's the circle of life:(

I know cruel and to just leave the poor fella their just lying in the open grass. I have 2 pet bunnies and they enjoy looking at the pictures here......... But I sure ain't gonna show em this...

Funny that it isn't eaten, just killed. I'm going to guess another rabbit did it. Do you have domestic rabbits? I had a wild rabbit get in with my domestic rabbits and they eviscerated it. Sliced it open right down the belly. I guess they're territorial, who knew?

Are there any loose dogs around? A lot of the times, dogs that are well-fed will kill things and "play" with them, but don't eat them because they are not hungry. It's just their instincts. I've had a cat and a goat killed by medium-large domestic dogs that people neglected to keep contained, neither were eaten. The damage to the rabbit seems consistent with the "shaking" thing that dogs do with prey.

Back
Top Bottom