What kind am I?

KalikoFarms

Songster
8 Years
Jun 14, 2011
I was cleaning the homes of my babies and realized that I only have an idea of what one is and that is the IB. Can anyone help with the others?
Thanks
Rita

Can you tell if Miracle (the IB) is a male or female yet?
96100_miracle1month.jpg

96100_cirus2-1month.jpg

96100_angel2-1month.jpg

96100_angel1month-2.jpg

96100_1montholdpeafowl.jpg

I will hazard a guess that 3 that are similar are black shoulder india blue - might be pied.

The other one India blue pied.

Pretty birds, Does Miracle have a hatching story?

edit I forgot to let you know that I am not an expert by any means.

Last edited:
Of course Miracle has a story. He or she is the first hatchling that we had for peafowl. We set 8 eggs and 1 wasnt fertile 3 quit mid way I guess and miracle and another took forever to pip. As I was helping it out of its shell the other one died. SAD! I didnt know what I was doing but I read on this forum and started to slightly pick away at its shell and kept the lining moist and after about an hour we got our first little babie. There for Miracle is truely just that cause we had no idea as to what the bleep we were doing. It amazes me how much its grown. And is very much human!!!!!!!!LOL
Rita

I'd agree, looks like the mostly "white" ones are blackshoulder and the patchy white and brown one is pied. Can't tell what gender Miracle is, probably won't know for sure for another few months.

Back
Top Bottom