1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What Kind Of Chicken Is This?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by edbama2, Mar 19, 2007.

1. edbama2

edbama2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Slocomb, Alabama
    [​IMG] I dont know which one is more enticed by the other. I'm just glad that they get along. [​IMG] My puppy, Meyer, is always barking and jumping on my leg for me to let her in with the babies. The polish seem to like her the best out of all the breeds. [​IMG]

2. So cute!
    My dog thinks all our chickens are HER chickens.

Lisa

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

ed.....too cute.! So glad for you they get along. Hopefully they will continue when the chicks are larger! What a cute pup!!

4. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

[​IMG]
    CUTE!

5. Bantam

Bantam Out Of The Brooder

Feb 7, 2007
    HalesCorners, Wisconsin
    My chickens would chase the dog's tail.:lol:The dog would then run away!!

6. bigzio

bigzio Overrun With Chickens

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    ed, Too cute. I think Meyer enjoys the heat lamp as much as the peeps![​IMG]

bigzio

7. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    Very cute picture. What kind of chicks are those? I mean the ones with the fuzzy yellow heads? When I was at the feed store last week I was holding one of those. There wasn't a sign on the bin, but I looked up the picture in the Murry McMurry catalouge and I thought they were Polish? I love them. Do they make good chickens?

8. edbama2

edbama2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Slocomb, Alabama
    Thank you everyone for the compliments. She did seem rather comfortable under the heat lamp. They are the polish chics with the blonde tops. How would I submit that photo for photo of the week? Does everyone think it would qualify? [​IMG]

9. TheBigWRanch

TheBigWRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2007
    Wenatchee, Washington
    I'm not sure, but I think one of the rules for photo of the week is that you can't have posted it on the web site before. You have to wait till after it is picture of the week and then you can post it on the web site as much as you want.

10. @migocontodos

@migocontodos Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2007
    Commonwealth Of Virginia
    You think Meyer might be having dreams similar to KFC dreams?

GREAT PHOTOS!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by