what kind?

MindySchoeb

Hatching
10 Years
Jun 19, 2009
I have 4 chicks that are about 6 weeks old. I love them! but I have no idea what kind they are....especially one of them, she's black and brown speckled, as a chick she was all stripey like a tiger or something, but now, her comb is growing in in kind of a v shape. I have no idea about chickens really, and I would love any help. I actually don't even know how to post an image of her, although I do have a pic.
help?

The easiest way to post a picture on here is to get a www.photobucket.com account.
Load your picture on to photobucket, and after its loaded on there, you hover your mouse over the picture.
Below the picture are 3-4 different code you can copy. Copy the code that starts with
Then paste it here when you make a post.
Hope that made sence. [IMG]https://www.backyardchickens.com/img/smilies/smile.png

You could also, as you're posting, click on the 'Uploads' button on the blue bar up there at the top of the page, and a new window will pop up. From there, just choose the photo you want (through the 'Choose File' button and click submit. After a minute or so, the photo will finish uploading and you will see a thumbnail of the photo you just uploaded. To put the photo in your post, copy and paste the link that shows up below the photo. You can choose either 'Thumb'nail or 'Image.'

Hope this helps! I had no idea how to post photos either, when I joined the BYC forum a couple months ago!
smile.png

And:
welcome-byc.gif

Can't wait to see your beautiful chicks! Aren't they fun?

Back
Top Bottom