1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What makes you crazy?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by desertgirl, Oct 23, 2009.

1. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    Just thinking..

About two years ago I noticed that everyone is doing this freaking thing where they stop like two car lengths behind the car in front of them at stop lights. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS????? If three or four cars do this, instant traffic jam. Noone used to do this, now I see it every day. Did they post this stupid behaviour on MySpace or something. Arghhhh![​IMG]

What stupid human tricks make you mental?[​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

People that race past you to get in the fast lane and then go 50. [​IMG]

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    My brothers.

4. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    Quote:Good one.[​IMG]

5. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    I don't know but stopping right on top of someone's tail lights isn't good either. HELLO?!? There are people in this world that still drive a standard transmission!!!

*Yes, I know how to balance the clutch, but darn it- it's the principal of the idea!*

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  6. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Quote:Because they teach you in driver's ed, to stop far enough behind, to see where the back tires of the car in front of you touch the pavement.

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    MN
    Quote:Because they teach you in driver's ed, to stop far enough behind, to see where the back tires of the car in front of you touch the pavement.

I don't remember that!

But thats probably why I don't drive..

8. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM

Yeah, not talking about that. As I said in the OP-these people are car length-s (plural!!!!) behind the car in front of the. They can not only see the where the rubber meets the road, they can also see the acres of real estate beyond that.

Not only overkill, it totally jacks up traffic.

9. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    Quote:Boy, especially when they're right behind you on a freakin' hill.

10. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009

Yeah, not talking about that. As I said in the OP-these people are car length-s (plural!!!!) behind the car in front of the. They can not only see the where the rubber meets the road, they can also see the acres of real estate beyond that.

Not only overkill, it totally jacks up traffic.

I don't know if it's why people do it, but I've read that women should do this so they can get away from carjackers easier.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by