1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

what might this blueish silver chick breed be?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Mskayladog, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Mskayladog

Mskayladog Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

Her feet are much darker then the picture and that naked strip up her body is that normal?

[​IMG]

2. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

can u get a side shot of it and a pic of its comb and face? and some breeds get that naked strip, its normal. Where did u get the chick?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  3. Mskayladog

hope this helps[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

LOL building a chicken coop is not kind to a womens hands

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  4. stephanie1992

It looks like it has a flat comb.. Maybe a buff laced cornish

5. Mskayladog

If she is a laced Cornish will she be a good layer?? She is a sweetie. We were thinking she might be a Americana .

6. stephanie1992

u know she could me EE. i dout its a true americana if it came from a hatchery. But i do see what looks like fluff where a beard will comb in. She could be an EE. Ive never had cornish so i dnt know how well they lay. But if she is an EE and is a girl then u will get lots of colored eggs

7. Debi214

Debi214 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    Richmond, VA
    She looks like a white Americauna but you can't get pure Americauna's from a hatchery so I am going to say white EE. Pretty!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by