What new sports should I try for fun this summer?

CatLoverLu

Free Ranging
Aug 29, 2021
Last edited:
I would like to try some new sports this summer, but they can't cost too much because of rising gas prices šŸ™„. Sports I have tried in the past are ballet, martial arts, horseback riding, and figure skating. I would love for some suggestions!

A few tags:
@NC_Quail @The-White-Elephant @Lovely Lettie @Chikyboy @Bakbuk @Fluffy Lambs @Everose @RDchicken99 @Blue Raptor @CaliFarmsAR @KingD @Sc_chickengirl @sweaterthebroodyrooster @Texasclucker @the_peanut_coop @Lemon-Drop and anyone else!
Soccer seems to be more affordable than some other sports. And tennis is a good one too.

Last edited:
Swimming, running, Irish dance, rock climbing, hiking, archery.

I donā€™t know that those are all sports, but theyā€™re activities that get your heart rate up and ones that Iā€™ve personally enjoyed.

You said youā€™ve already donā€™t horseback riding. My current favorite activity. Now Iā€™m curious, what style/discipline did you do? (Iā€™m doing basic English, along with some bare back. Mainly just learning the basics)

Team sport ideas:
Basketball
Volleyball
Soccer
Tennis

Swimming, running, Irish dance, rock climbing, hiking, archery.

I donā€™t know that those are all sports, but theyā€™re activities that get your heart rate up and ones that Iā€™ve personally enjoyed.

You said youā€™ve already donā€™t horseback riding. My current favorite activity. Now Iā€™m curious, what style/discipline did you do? (Iā€™m doing basic English, along with some bare back. Mainly just learning the basics)

Team sport ideas:
Basketball
Volleyball
Soccer
Tennis
Thank you, Lemon! I did try some folk dancing a while back, which was fun. I appreciate your ideas. :hugs
I did some English, but never tried bareback.
I would like to try Tennis! It sounds fun.
Do you prefer team or individual sports? I noticed that the ones youā€™ve listed are individual sports.
I prefer individual!
Swimming is cool, diving is really, really, really cool, especially in the olympics!
Yeah! Swimming sounds good!
I have done swimming before, for fun, I forgot to mention:oops: but thank you!

Back
Top Bottom