what next?

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by alaskagram, Aug 10, 2011.

1. alaskagram

alaskagram New Egg

Apr 27, 2011
    I was given silver duckwing old english bantams last spring. This yr 8 red jungle fowl (7 males and 1 female). I have 28 birds. The jungle fowl are intense. I need to get rid of some in order to maintain order and survival for this winter. To many males. Would someone give me some advice? Should I list them for sale and @ what price? I have 6 mature female and 1 mature English group with younger ones and the Red jungle fowl are 3 mths. Winter is coming here in the greatland! thanks, jude

2. gamechicken

gamechicken Out Of The Brooder

Jul 27, 2011
    r u selling or giving because ill take them or buy the but it deponds on wht they look like, just name the pice $$$
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  3. alaskagram

alaskagram New Egg

Apr 27, 2011
    O M Gosh Umm, Are you local?

4. alaskagram

alaskagram New Egg

Apr 27, 2011
    I am sure they are in geat shape just to many roosters for me in my small coop. they are beautiful from my search on the web! [​IMG]

5. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

You can always post an auction, i'm sure lots of folks might want jungle fowl

6. alaskagram

alaskagram New Egg

Apr 27, 2011
    Made it back to the posting sight. I need to thin my flock because I can't house them through the winter. I will give them away so winter doesn't take them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by