What One Do I Buy

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by D&S Farms, Apr 19, 2011.

1. D&S Farms

D&S Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2011
    phenix city, alabama
    ok do i get the GQF1502--Digital Sportsman or the dickey 3 Tray with hatching tray Incubator, w/electronic thermostat & digital hygrometer is one better then other or about same the dickey is 100 bucks cheper

2. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    I would buy the dickey in a heart beat!
    I have a dickey 3 tray and love it would and will buy another.
    I have a 6 tary GQF hatcher and it is ok does hatch good. Pain in the butt to get and keep Humidity right.
    First chance I get I will sell the GQF for a dickey.

3. mstrawn3

mstrawn3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2011
    Princeton, Texas
    Dickey has a more personal hand crafted feel. It is just as reliable as the GQF for less money...

4. D&S Farms

Mar 3, 2011
    phenix city, alabama
    thanks ill ill order in morn. is his prices for shipping and all

5. D&S Farms

Mar 3, 2011
    phenix city, alabama
    ordered my dickey bator today 3 tray with hatcher and all the upgrades 757.90 to the door. cant wait till friday

6. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    I got my dickey a month ago and love it. I had my first hatch today 18 of 19 eggs and I think the other might still hatch. for the first time in a year of trying I hatched a polish !!! 3 actually and 4 lav orps the rest are lav orp over black cochins. I just couldn't give up my big cochin girls and it seemed like a good place for them. the best part of the dickey is you can call him until 10 at night and he will help you [​IMG] he was very patient helping me get everything set up and even called me back later to make sure everything was good.

7. thunderwagn

thunderwagn Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    Colorado
    You will love your Dickey! Never any regrets buying one.

8. petunias212

petunias212 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2011
    I went for it...was sitting on the fence about which one to get, sportsman or dickey....I went with the Dickey - figured it has great reviews and it's cheaper...only downside - THREE weeks for delivery! [​IMG] Guess I'll have to sit on my hands and try to hatch my hands.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by