What ONE person ?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by okiechick57, Dec 29, 2007.

1. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

What one person would YOU pick to talk to.........out of your past.......someone you knew.........family?friend?stranger in passing? I am curious.......this question was asked by a friend of mine recently.......and I still can't decide....... most likely would be my father , he is in heaven now.......sure would like to apologize to him for all those times I said I hated him...........but now I live with knowing I WILL see him again someday..and all those things will not matter.....so I am curious about all of you.........does one person come to mind when you are posed the same Q? [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  2. FutureChickenMan

FutureChickenMan Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    Jesus that's who I'd pick (remember, he was a person once too). I'm impatient and have lots of questions. Waiting the rest of my life to ask them is going to make me nuts. hehe.

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    My grandparents.

4. okiechick57

Quote:That was the first on my mind....but the girl that asked me said ..........someone , on earth....in my time [​IMG] I so would not stop talking if I were to run into Jesus.........someday I will....but I have a feeling , I wouldn't want to know what I want to know now

5. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jesus! I want to give him a big hug! [​IMG]

6. FutureChickenMan

FutureChickenMan Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    Quote:That was the first on my mind....but the girl that asked me said ..........someone , on earth....in my time [​IMG] I so would not stop talking if I were to run into Jesus.........someday I will....but I have a feeling , I wouldn't want to know what I want to know now

Ohhh.. well in that case, I'd pick my grandad.

7. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    My dad's mom. She had a lot of information that I could use now researching that side of the family, but I never knew to ask her way back when.

8. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    My mom, she died when I was 18 of Cervical Cancer. I would love to know more about her side of my family.

9. okiechick57

Quote:[​IMG] So sorry Laura.......I went through Cervical Cancer in 99..... I was so fortunate to catch it in time ......... I cannot imagine losing your mom so young :aww

10. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    My Pawpaw Melvin because he died when I was 1 1/2 yrs old. I have a memory of him holding me and some say I'm crazy cause you can't remember when your that young. I have heard alot of storys and details about him and it would just be wonderful to talk to him and get his guidance on things. He was one of the most special men God put on earth because he never said one bad word about another person. He loved everyone and would help them no matter what. He was a Deacon that Loved to serve the Lord.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by