What (other than Coccidiosis) causes blood in droppings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, I'm glad to hear there is progress. Tino is ok thanks for asking! He hasn't deliberately gone after me except when they were free ranging and I was in the woods and I made some noise at my sister that set him off lol. He ripped one of my pullets combs almost off. He will hopefully be living by himself, after I integrate my blind hens flick into the pullets of his flock, then He can live by himself. He has a weird anger with wood, just attacks it randomly. Trees, .the coop, perches, random blocks. As long as its not me, I'm cool with it lol.
Ouch! Is she ok?
Those cockerels can be weird. I had one that used to call the ladies over to eat a leaf or plastic.

She is ok, never cried once, she is my other white leghorn, and would never submit to him. I think it was a mix of anger and an attempt to mate that resulted in scalping her head, and tearing her comb. She is recovering with Amber and her chicks. Only one pullet tries to eat plastic, Evil Queen Hazel. Metel and plastic are constantly in her mouth. Luckily she always spits it out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom