What pictures should I enter for the BYC Calendar?

What are your two favorites?

• Total voters

Fuchsia

ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕜
Jul 19, 2020
Upstate NY
My Coop
My Coop
Hi :frow
I have two entries left for the calendar contest and I can't decide what pictures to enter :barnie

I think my favorites are 2, 5, and 7 but I can't pick out of them :lau
Here are some of my choices :)

1-
May.JPG

2-
May;12;21.JPG

3-
DSC_0319 (4).JPG

4-
DSC_0428 (5).JPG

5-
Lilac.JPG

6-
DSC_0044 (9).JPG

7-

DSC_0094.JPG

These are just a few I have with me right now 😂 I have hundreds of chicken pictures :oops:

@Kiki @Weeg @fatty and friends @EmmaRainboe @CHlCKEN @ChickForLife @Lemon-Drop @Starburst @HappyClucker7 @JadeFarms @anyoneelse :lau

Hi :frow
I have two entries left for the calendar contest and I can't decide what pictures to enter :barnie

I think my favorites are 2, 5, and 7 but I can't pick out of them :lau
Here are some of my choices :)

1-
View attachment 2817996

2-
View attachment 2818007

3-
View attachment 2818008

4-
View attachment 2818009

5-
View attachment 2818010

6-
View attachment 2818011

7-

View attachment 2818013

These are just a few I have with me right now 😂 I have hundreds of chicken pictures :oops:

@Kiki @Weeg @fatty and friends @EmmaRainboe @CHlCKEN @ChickForLife @Lemon-Drop @Starburst @HappyClucker7 @JadeFarms @anyoneelse :lau
I like #7. It's a simple photo but a very good one.

I like 7. 6 is nice to. They're simple and not to busy. Any that represent a specific season are also nice. Fall leaves, snow, sun etc. Those are more often picked for season specific months.
Any pretty snowy photos usually have a better fighting chance, since that gets narrowed down to winter. Others in greenery have more competition since they can be used in a wider range of months and seasons. :idunno
What pics have you entered so far? The ones above are gorgeous! Nice photography! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom