What poultry product do you wish you had?

Pics

Cyprus

Master of the 'never give up' attitude
Jan 19, 2018
My Coop
My Coop
My mind is always spinning, looking for things that I could twist around to use with my birds. However, there isn't always something on the market for poultry that fits the need. What is one product that could be used with poultry that you wish you had access to or wish existed? Any medications or medical tools?

For waterfowl, a self cleaning (automatic drain and refill) pool/pond would be a life changer.

Comment below :)

I don't free range my birds because of aerial predators - Bald Eagles and hawks - but if I did, I would want some kind of invisible fence like you can get for your dog. Wouldn't it be great to lay down a line on your property and know that your birds would not go into the neighbors yard? I don't know if a chicken shock collar would work, but maybe a shock leg band would keep them in the invisible fencing. Of course, it would have to be affordable and reusable as backyard flocks turn over much faster than the family dog.

@gtaus, how about an invisible overhead bubble barrier that would keep aerial predators away? Something that would not harm them but they would just bounce off of somehow ... hmm, maybe a barrier of sound waves that would repel them somehow? Okay, if anybody actually invents this, remember you heard it here first! :lau

@gtaus, how about an invisible overhead bubble barrier that would keep aerial predators away? Something that would not harm them but they would just bounce off of somehow ... hmm, maybe a barrier of sound waves that would repel them somehow? Okay, if anybody actually invents this, remember you heard it here first! :lau

You know, I was thinking a force field bubble that would keep the chickens in and everything else out, from the air or on the ground, would be the best solution. Kind of like Stephen King's Dome, but with an access door for me to get in and out for maintenance, feeding, etc...

You know, I was thinking a force field bubble that would keep the chickens in and everything else out, from the air or on the ground, would be the best solution. Kind of like Stephen King's Dome, but with an access door for me to get in and out for maintenance, feeding, etc...
Nah, you can just teleport in.

Back
Top Bottom