What Price to ask for Trio of Ducks Update.

pirtykitty

Songster
11 Years
Dec 8, 2008
Waco, Texas
Hubby told me this weekend I had to get rid of my ducks.. I have a trio of ducks . a pair of Welsh harlequins Stanley and Daisy.. and the magpie duck Ellie.. They will be 3 years old in May.. I heard back from someone who was wanting ducks and I quoted them 40.00 for the trio.. Is this too high???

Last edited:
Thank you... I just bought a 50 lb bag of mazuri waterflow maintence for them last week told them I'd send that and also their kiddy pool.. She could mix the mazuri with what she wanted to feed them to change them over..

I'm not happy about it but will just to grin and bear it.. This spring he is going to have a fit when the snails start eating the garden.. I don't think the chickens will eat them... Just hope in a few years I can get ducks again..

Last edited:
Quote:
good idea, and sorry you have to give them up.
sad.png

I heard back from the person who I thought could take them and they can't because they not sure what they're great pyaranees ( spelling) would do with new ducks..

so I have 3 ducks in need of a good home.. asking 40.00 for them which includes about a 50 lb bag of mazuri water fowl maintence and their kiddy pool.. Pick up only..
not sure whether to put on here or in the local paper...

I think the asking price is all about finding someone serious. The most important thing is the quality of the home they go to.

I know I would let mine go to a loving kid with a fistful of allowance and a grand plan - and I would help buy the feed too.

I would love for the to go to a home with a little boy or girl who would love them and keep them safe if possible...

I just bought the bag of mazuri waterfowl maintence last week it was 33.75 for a 50 lb bag.. It would be going with the ducks.. All I can hope is that someone will take them that has a safe place..

Back
Top Bottom