what rollercoaster ride scares you?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bubblesegg, Jul 14, 2010.

1. bubblesegg

bubblesegg Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2010
    Caifornia
    there is so many rollercoasters that are scary,i want to know what one scares you. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

The one at Six Flags, not Superman... is it Batman? Where you're strapped in from the top, instead of sitting in a car? I have never ridden that one and never plan to as every time we drive past the darn thing is STUCK. I'll stick to the Giant (currently being refurb'd), Flashback, Shockwave (fav since I was 5) and of course, the old Judge Roy Scream... oh yeah.

3. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    None.

I ride them all fearlessly!

Wweeeeeeeeeeeeeee [​IMG]

My dad can't even watch someone ride a roller coaster without turning green. Obviously I take after my mom [​IMG]

4. ruby

ruby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    Gold Hill, Alabama
    all of them, I won't get on any!

5. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I can handle any roller coaster, but those spinning apples make me [​IMG]

6. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    None. They are all so fun.

7. bel

bel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2010
    East bay
    Space mountain right after they remodled and reopened it, it whipped me around a turn and I felt my head brush against a metal support bar, half an inch more I would have smacked into it, alo felt my hair brush on other support bars (fortunately it didn't snag). They need a "you must be this short to ride" sign. I heard they fix it, but if I'm ever stupid enough to go back to disney land I'm avoiding that ride. Its not the speed or darkness, its the chance of head injury or getting my hair ripped out.

8. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I've been on too many coasters to be scared by them anymore. I still love the G-force "tingly" feeling, though. I think there's a difference between an adrenaline rush and being truly afraid.

I worked at Cedar Point for four years. It was awesome.

9. jojo@rolling acres farm

[email protected] acres farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2009
    Nebraska
    THEY ALL DO! They scare me to death...I wouldn't be caught dead on one...oh, wait...that doesn't make sense. [​IMG] - You get my point. I can barely handle the Merry Go Round!

10. Hi! They don't scare me, but scare me for children. We were at SixFlags and my friends child slid out of the harness and the force pulled him down to the floor and nearly out of the 'car' while we were still waaay off the ground. I pinned him on the floor with my feet til we hit a slow spot. I got out of my safetybelt, grabbed the child and jumped off the ride when we were closer to the ground (into the water). After he got medical attention (busted lip, bloody nose and a bandage for the forehead cut) and we got dried off --- he was ready to go again!
    That scared the snot out of me.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by