what sex am i?!

chases317

Hatching
10 Years
Sep 15, 2009
41279_photo-2.jpg

41279_photo-1.jpg

41279_photo.jpg

they are 3 different birds and I don't know if the second pic helps at all, but the little boogers are hard to get a picture of with a slow camera in the morning!

Ok here are some more, they're just random so do with them what you will. I have 5 birds and all 5 are on the pictures.

41279_photo-3.jpg

41279_photo-4.jpg

41279_photo-5.jpg

41279_photo-6.jpg

41279_photo-7.jpg

One of them is definitely a male, one of them is iffy, and the others are probably pullets. All of them are kind of hard to tell. Give them 2-3 more weeks and give us an update.

Last edited:
OMG, are these my babies? Chase is this you? They all look like pullets except that one in the second to last pic! From the second batch of pic's. That was the first born, Pecker~ LMAO i reconize it!

How are the reds? Minnie the barred rock just started laying eggs this week so Daisy should be right there with her.

I really hope this is you Chase, LOL

They are EE/maran mixes some maybe olive eggers from 3chickens

Last edited:
HEY HEATHER!!! These are your youngens!! Peck is the rooster from what I'm being told. Kind of upsetting because he's my boy.

The big girls are doing great! The red (Daisy?) is great, super sociable and first to explore and boy does she love peanuts. Thing One and Two are doing great also, I'm starting to be able to tell the difference in the two and Thing One is warming up really well and Two is still a little standoff-ish.

No eggs yet, but just having them out there is great. I let them free range during the day and they have their little hangouts. No wildlife issues at all, the deer are super curious and the raccoons know that they get zapped or caged if they come near!!

Hope your little guys are doing well and your family is doing great!

Back
Top Bottom