what sex am I

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Country Living Farm, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    Ok. I posted this in the wrong section no wonder why I have no responses. So tell me what you think...

Ok, 5 chicks total. The first are the youngest. You will be able to tell. Then the rest start. There are a few pictures of each. What do you think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sevenbabychicks

sevenbabychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2010
    Saint Paul, MN
    Looks like silkie and silkie/turken crosses? Those turkenish ones might be some of the weirdest chickens I've ever seen! Where'd you get them??

3. sevenbabychicks

sevenbabychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2010
    Saint Paul, MN
    Oops, sorry! I thought you were wondering about breeds. Can't help you with the sexing....

4. Tartannik

Tartannik Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Wet Argyll, Scotland
    What ARE the black ones??
    I have silkies that are 4 months old, I THINK they are all girls but to be honest I haven't a clue, silkies seem to have rules of their own lol!!
    Sorry I can't help with the sexing!! Am sure someone on here can though!

5. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    Quote:Everything pictured are Silkie's. Some are standard and some are Showgirl, but all silkies. I hatch them out here. I have a showgirl roo with standard hens so I hatch out both.

6. 68352

68352 New Egg

Sep 23, 2010
    Garner
    I am a newbie to chickens but i have 3 Slikies 2 are roos and ones a hen, all of yours look like hens to me, but Like I said I am a newbie!

7. barbieszoo

barbieszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2010
    Stillwater, OK
    I am very new to this and don't even have my silkies yet, so take this with a grain of salt. I've been spending lots of time on the gender determining pics from this board and trying to get to where I can pick out hens from roos for fun. From all I've seen before, and looking at yours I would think you have all girls! Lucky you! (if it's true, anyway) [​IMG] Cute silkies. I love the white one.
    Kristy

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by