What sex are these silkie mixes?

All4Eggz

Jesus Loves You🌵
Apr 23, 2021
Massachusetts
Someone on craigslist is selling a group of 4 silkie mixes, according to the ad, they are 3 months old and sexes are unknown.
I REALLY don't need/want any more roosters, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me the possible sex for the chicks visible in the photos,
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

These were the only pictures in the ad. Looks like only 3 out of 4 chicks are possible to sex from the photos above.

My silkie rooster is no more, so now I just have a white hen. I'd like to spice things up with different colors and varieties (I love the naked neck one! I have no clue why.. :lol:), but I'm not able to have any more roosters.

If the seller agrees, maybe I'll buy two (the most likely pullets) instead of the entire group.

Last edited:
Someone on craigslist is selling a group of 4 silkie mixes, according to the ad, they are 3 months old and sexes are unknown.
I REALLY don't need/want any more roosters, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me the possible sex for the chicks visible in the photos,
View attachment 2881185View attachment 2881186

These were the only pictures in the ad. Looks like only 3 out of 4 chicks are possible to sex from the photos above.

My silkie rooster is no more, so now I just have a white hen. I'd like to spice things up with different colors and varieties (I love the naked neck one! I have no clue why.. :lol:), but I'm not able to have any more roosters.

If the seller agrees, maybe I'll by two (the most likely pullets) instead of the entire group.
The 3 pictured are pullets if they are 3 months old. One is a satin.

You're thinking it'll help the problem of them being too young if you show us pics of them even younger? :p
Lol, I'm joking.
Yes, I see some early-pinking combs, but they're still just too young to know.
:lol: It's just that there is a clearer picture of all four. In the previous photos, you could only see 3/4, and not very clearly..

Back
Top Bottom