1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What sex are we? better pics, I hope

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Bisqit&Gravy, May 12, 2008.

1. Bisqit&Gravy

Bisqit&Gravy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Got some more pics today since they have been moved back outside. Hope these are better for ya'll. They're some hard little boogers to get a pic of...haha
    We set them up an enclosed area in the chicken yard. Bantams and 4wks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Bisqit&Gravy

Mar 14, 2008
    no guesses from anyone??[​IMG]

3. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    Not really any guesses, hard to guess a breed.... but the last two pics are roosters for sure.

4. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    last two are roos, but bantams aren't my area of expertise! And, as my signature says (this should be my mantra) "I'm no expert!"

5. Bisqit&Gravy

Mar 14, 2008
    Hey thanks:) Darn, I was worried they were roosters:( I'll have to find homes for them b/c I only have room for one roo. Guess that could be why Gravy is all over the pen they are in.

As for the breed they are mixed. Rooster's a quail antwerp belgian and the hen is a black japanese. I love the little hen!! She's so tiny and cute:D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by