What should my avatar be??????? HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickenlover54, Dec 15, 2009.

1. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    I was thinking this pic because I want to show off my SQ birds but you guys tell me!
    [​IMG]
    other candites-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chickenlover54

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    anyone?????

3. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh Wow CL! They're all such beautiful birds. It's hard to choose just one. I think if you got a really good picture of your roo (the first pic) with a better background, that would make an awesome avatar! Maybe a picture of him outside with nice yard greenery behind him? Or perhaps him cuddled up in your arms? Maybe with a nice backdrop of a light single colored (no confusing patterns) fabric so we can really see him to full glorious advantage! Such a beautiful roo deserves to be shown off to his full potential! [​IMG] What breed is he by the way? He's just drop dead gorgeous! [​IMG]

4. solarquail

solarquail Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2009
    Virginia
    the second one!!!!

5. chickenlover54

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Quote:HAHA I would love to have a nice YARD GREENERY!!!! try nice cold snowery [​IMG] and yes I like that pic too. and BTW he is a brassyback OE.

6. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I'll pick picture number three, Montie.

7. cococrisp

cococrisp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    Number one is good but I LOVE number two.[​IMG]

8. NGT ANGL

NGT ANGL Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    They are all so pretty, you should rotate them - change avatars every couple of weeks!

9. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Well, snow works fine too! Especially if the sun should come out to shine for a bit! [​IMG] Certainly lends itself to more than adequate lighting! [​IMG]

OK, I'm not totally up on all of the abbreviations for chicken breeds. OE???? Is that short of Opulent and Extravagant??? [​IMG]

ETA: I like the idea of rotating your avatar every few weeks. That way all of your beautiful babies get equal time, and we get to see more of them more often! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by