What should you be doing besides browsing BYC?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, May 22, 2010.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I should be cleaning out the brooder ... but decided it can wait until tomorrow. [​IMG]
    What Should you be doing instead of browsing BYC? [​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Sweeping, no doubt. [​IMG]

3. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    Cleaning out the small coops, doing laundry, working in the garden, painting my sons old bedroom so we can get our house sold, ripping up old carpet and starting to lay wood flooring so we can get our house sold, and making dinner instead of ordering pizza and making my husband go pick it up. Yep I should be doing something else.

4. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Cleaing my house, making dinner, doing laundry, making my duck house, blah, balh, blah, blah............

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I really tryed to go do it but ... ended up setting back down at the computer! LOL [​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  6. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You just HAD to go there! All afternoon I've been beating myself up and trying to talk myself away from the computer. Having a VERY lazy day! I should have assembled the raised garden box that I'm building, I should have done the dishes, I should have crushed a bunch of aluminum cans and brought them out, I should have gone to Home Depot for things that I need, dinner would have been nice, I could go on and on. I keep TRYING to get motivated, really I do. I keep glancing at the clock and thinking, "Oh god, I seriously need to accomplish something...." and then find myself still sitting here...[​IMG]

7. ponygal12

ponygal12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Eating dinner/ doing homework. Just spent two hours with socializing with the chicks..... [​IMG]

8. Tinted

Tinted Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    Kentucky
    Cramming like a mad woman for my Honors Chemistry final.

9. mandyp

mandyp Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2010
    Margaret, Alabama
    Right now I'm multi tasking. Cooking dinner, watching the bator, & cruisin online. I SHOULD be doing laundry too. But I ain't. [​IMG]

10. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Multi-tasking? What's that? I don't speak your crazy language...... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by