What size bubblewrap bags?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by TerriLaChicks, Sep 22, 2010.

1. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    For those of you who ship eggs a lot, have you ever used bubblewrap bags? What size bubblewrap bags would you recommend for shipping eggs? They would sure save a lot of time cutting & taping regular sheets of bubblewrap! I ship eggs once a month to a friend of mine (to eat, not to hatch). There are several sources for these bubblewrap bags on Ebay & internet stores. They look like they would work quite well. Any opinions?

2. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Gosh, has no one heard of or tried or bought any of these bubblewrap bags? I mean, not even one response? maybe this ought to be in another section to ask, but I can't find one more appropriate, nor could I find out any info with the search function.
    I can't find them locally here, and I don't want to randomly order them without knowing of a reliable source for them, and what size to order.
    Please, any help?

3. Rockerchic

Rockerchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2010
    I don't know anything about bubblewrapping eggs, but I love your avatar. Your chickens look so cute in their motorcycle jackets. Too funny!

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I just use a roll of bubblewrap and cut the strips myself.

5. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Never saw any......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by