What the heck is wrong with the weather these days?

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
It was 98 degrees today. Tomorrow is supposed to be 99. Sunday is 90. Monday is 68. ??????!!!!!
What happened to generally tapering off into fall? It did the reverse of this back in June (went from comfortable to 96 overnight).

Sheesh. What is up with the freaky weather?

I know... something is going on with Mother Nature....
hmm.png

Quote:
Yeah something is going on with her. We humans have thoroughly and completely ticked her off. It's payback time. We trashed the planet now she's gonna trash us.
old.gif

Quote:
Too bad. I personally gave her your address.
tongue2.gif

Mom's coming for a visit?

Imp- apparently she loves me best.

Last edited:
You know its not just our weather either. My Oklahoma friends have had the hottest,dryest summer on record,and my sister in California has had cold weather all summer! It really is frightning to think what will happen next as the weather is so totally out of control. I like winter but am afraid to think what may develope this year!

Last edited:
It's been screwy since May. I'm SO ready for highs in the 60's now! This summer has been the worst stress, trying to keep birds alive, trying to keep ME alive, suffering in the heat/humidity daily, high electric bills when we just finally had to use the A/C (usually, we never even use it up here in the mtns with my wraparound porch), etc. I never want to see one like it again!

Well I for one really need some rain over here in West TN. I hear we may get 4" of it in a couple days when that tropical storm hits. What happened to moderation? This spring it rained every bleeping day, now we have not had rain in a month. I am so ready for fall, bring it on!

We've only had one measureable rain since May. It rained hard. Problem is, the ground is so hard packed now that all the rain is running off. Bad lightning with that last storm too. Neighbor that leases our pasture lost 8 cows that were under a tree when lightning hit. We lost two large trees too.

Back
Top Bottom