What things should I purchase for my chickens

BirdGirl2004

Crowing
Nov 19, 2016
Huntington, Indiana
SO, i just recently got 25 dollars toward amazon (on a gift card) and was wondering what I could purchase (that i do not already have) for 25 and under. Anything that would help me considerably?? Thanks

Howdy BirdGirl2004

I guess it all depends on what you already have but if it was me, I think it would be money well spent on starting a chicken first aid kit or topping up an existing one.

also when emergencies happen it's better to be prepared then try racing around when all the shops are closed. I think somewhere on this website there are lists of what is good to have on hand , medications , etc. Maybe if you put "Chicken first aid kit" in the search box something will show up.

Howdy BirdGirl2004

I guess it all depends on what you already have but if it was me, I think it would be money well spent on starting a chicken first aid kit or topping up an existing one.

Great idea Teila!

Things like Blu-Kote, plastic disposable gloves, vet wrap, bandage scissors, an antibiotic ointment, some sort of box to keep everything together...just having the basics on hand will make you feel more prepared when an emergency comes up. I'm sure there are a lot of other things that would be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom